Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Tatertot Casserole

1 bag of tatertots
1 lb ground beef
1 package of ranch dressing powder
1 can green beans
1 can corn
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1 can cream of chicken soup

Cook ground beef, drain and add ranch powder. In a bowl mix together the cream of mushroom + cream of chicken with 1 can of milk (just fill up one of the soap cans with the milk you have in the fridge). Mix until smooth. (I used my hand blender to make ours smooth). In separate bowl mix together the corn, beans and beef. Add 3/4 of the soup mix. Pour mixture into greased casserole dish. Next top the mixture with tatertots in whatever way you want. I like to just dump the bag out and spread them as evenly as possible, but Thomas likes to put them in perfect rows.
Pour the remaining soup over, and top with grated cheese.
Cook at 350 for about 30 mins or until tatertots are done and casserole is brown and bubbly.



Enjoy!! Your kids will LOVE this- I know ours do.



2 comments:

Barefoot and Blonde said...

Is this was was sitting on your table when I came over, because whatever was looked so good! I was drooling, and jealous haha

Heather Sellers said...

It totally was Shayna. I was going to offer you some, but there wasn't any left, haha