Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Pineapple Raspberry Julius

When Walmart was out of most of orange juice concentrates and only had a bunch of GV ones covered in sticky juice concentrate I was bummed because I was craving an orange julius. I got home and decided to make a pineapple one instead. I found this recipe and added a little twist. It was so yummy! Even my kids were asking for more. 

6 oz. frozen pineapple concentrate
1 cup milk
1 cup water
1/4 cup powdered sugar sugar
1 tsp. vanilla extract
12-16 ice cubes
about 1 cup frozen raspberry

Add first 5 ingredients into blender and blend until well mixed. Add the ice cubes and blend until there are no ice chunks. I used the frappe setting on my blender. Next add the raspberries in and frappe again until they are well incorporated. Pour into desired cups and enjoy! Warning- if you don't want to share make it after the kids are in bed ;)

No comments: